External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

I have been doing some investigating on our side and I believe the issue
may have to do with something in our environment. It appeared to happen
across systems, but we are not experiencing the error on another system. I
am trying to identify what is different/went wrong. If it can't be cleared
up on our side after a few more tests, I will upload and revive this
thread, if that's ok. (I will also get the env differences).

I appreciate your help!
Damion