External Email - Use Caution

Thank you, Douglas, for your fast reply. I have used -3T option for all my
dataset (>80 subject so far) and it worked well for all except for this
subject. Do you generally discourage using this option? I thought it does
some normalization/denoising for 3T scanners. I haven’t had a chance to
look deeper into it. Please let me know what you think about it?

Thank you!
Meena

—