External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer developers,

I used Freesurfer QDEC for group comparisons and identified clusters with
significance cortical thickness between the Patient group and the Control
group. Then I created several ROIs manually, saved them as labels, and mapped
them onto each subject.

I have learned how to get the cortical thickness of certain label (e.g.,
lh.precentral.label) from one subject (e.g. N001) using this command
"mris_anatomical_stats -l lh.precentral.label -t lh.thickness -b -f
N001/stats/lh.precentral.stats N001 lh".

But using this command for each label and each subject (one by one) to
extract cortical thickness is rather time-consuming, I am wondering if there
this a batch processing command for this (for all subjects, do the
aforementioned command automatically, so that I can extract the cortical
thickness values of the lh.precentral.label of all subjects)?

I've searched the freesurfer wiki and the question list but found no
help. Excuse me for this basic question.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Yuanyuan Yin