What tool are you trying to use to load the label? What happens when you try?

On 2/7/2020 10:11 PM, Tien Pham wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Thank you for your email. I run exactly the command mri_label2label as you suggested, and the command finished without any problem.
But I did not know why I could not open the label.
Please help me. Thank you once again.