You can try,
mri_convert --in_orientation PIR t1_flip.nii t1_flip_flip.nii
but I'm not promising anything

On 2/14/2020 11:03 AM, Miguel Ángel Rivas Fernández wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear Douglas,

My image is in the correct orientation. The reason is that am using a software to detect brain lesions that only works in left hemisphere and my subject have the lesion in the right hemisphere. I tried it with the following command and it works

mri_convert --in_orientation PIL t1.nii t1_flip.nii

Now I would like to come back to the original orientation, which command should I use?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,