From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of "Loreto, Flavia"
<f.lor...@imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 08:28
To: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] mri hippocampal subfields:output file

        External Email - Use Caution
Dear FreeSurfer experts,

Version: FreeSurfer 6.0
Platform: Bash remotely through High Performance Computing (HPC) on a MacOS
Mojave

We have run hippocampal subfields segmentation analyses and we are now having
problems exporting the volumetric outputs.
We have run Iglesias’ ‘obsolete’ script to obtain hippocampal volumes, as our
system does not support the dev version of Freesurfer.

 recon-all -all -s bert -hippocampal-subfields-T1

Then, to gather volumes from our analysed subjects, we have run this script

quantifyHippocampalSubfields.sh <T1>-<analysisID> <output_file>
<OPTIONAL_subject_directory>

In particular, this is how it looks in our terminal:
-bash-4.2$ quantifyHippocampalSubfields.sh T1 hippo_demo.txt
/rds/general/project/amyloidpet/live/freesurfer
Gathering results from subjects in:
   /rds/general/project/amyloidpet/live/freesurfer
Using the suffix name:
   T1
And writing them to:
   hippo_demo.txt

However, we are not able to find the output anywhere. Could you help us
figuring out what could be the reason why can’t find it?
I have attached the recon-all.log for one of our analysed subjects.

Many thanks for your help.
Kind regards,
Flavia