External Email - Use Caution

Thank you.  Can you please clarify, documentation for mri_convert states
default for resampling is -interpolate, does this mean trilinear? Also,
which method is preferable for bbregister (I am applying it for
intrasubject uni and multimodal registration), trilinear or cubic
interpolation? I assume trilinear if that is the default, but cubic is
listed in recon-all dev table in the -T2pial (multimodal) step, see below.
Thank you again, Octavian

bbregister --s <subjid> --mov mri/orig/T2raw.mgz --lta
mri/transforms/T2raw.lta --init-fsl --T2

transforms/T2raw.lta

orig/T2raw.mgz

mri_convert -odt short -at mri/transforms/T2raw.lta -rt *cubic* -ns 1 -rl
mri/orig.mgz mri/orig/T2raw.mgz mri/T2.prenorm.mgz