Can you send your command line and terminal output? ...not all of it if it has been running for 4 days:)

On 6/16/2020 8:34 AM, Mageshwar Selvakumar wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear freesurfer community,

I have been working with the freesurfer stat files for some time now but never got to explore the group analysis pipeline. I tried this mri_glmfit command to see the correlation of my anatomical data(57 subjects) with a clinical measure. The uncorrected version ran well (took a couple of minutes)and I was able to view it on freeview. I tried to run the mri_glmfit-sim command with the same settings as in freesurfer webpage, with just a modification to use 6 cores instead on 1, and saw the comment that it takes around 20 minutes but this one has been running for me for the last four days. I'm not sure what is going wrong. Can someone please guide me through and let me know what kind of information I can pass on here, so that you can help me out.

Thank you,

Kind regards

Mageshwar Selvakumar, M.Sc

Department of Pharmakologische Bildgebung und Bildanalyse

Friedrich Alexander Universität Erlangen Nürnberg

Office:Fahrstr. 17, 91054 Erlangen

Phone:+ 49-9131-8522898