External Email - Use Caution

Hi all,

I’m a new FreeSurfer user, so I’d like to thank you all in advance for your
patience!

After running recon-all to completion, I reviewed the log file and found the
warning "#@# Talairach Failure Detection.” I am assuming that this is a warning
and not a hard failure, because it seems that recon-all has run to completion
“without error” (according to the log file).

I attempted to follow these instructions to verify my Tal registstration
output:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/Talairach_freeview#:~:text=FreeSurfer%20computes%20a%20linear%20Talairach,via%20%2Dnotal%2Dcheck)<https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/Talairach_freeview#:~:text=FreeSurfer%20computes%20a%20linear%20Talairach,via%20%2Dnotal%2Dcheck).>
 However, it seems based on archived Freesufer forum posts that the GUI for
tkregister2 is no longer compatible with the current Mac OS, and I was
therefore unable to use this tool.

I’m wondering if someone can provide me with some alternate instructions for
how to view the output of the Tal registration so that I can verify whether or
not there has been a registration error.

Warm regards,
Kamy Wakim