Hi Ornaith,

Regarding your freeview question - you can use shift + Ctrl + left button to
select vertex for filling uncut area. But I just found out there is a glitch on
macOS that prevent that from working. A workaround is to uncheck the Cut
button, which will quit Cut mode and return to normal viewing mode, then just
left mouse button to move the 3D cursor to the vertex you want, then check Cut
button again and finish filling uncut area. I’ll fix this issue asap. May also
drop the shift + ctrl requirement to make the whole process more intuitive.

Best,
Ruopeng

On Oct 23, 2020, at 5:03 AM, Ornaith O Reilly