External Email - Use Caution

Dear experts,

To correct multiple comparisons on the surface I'm using fspalm. I know
that this command internally transforms the design contrast and desing
matrix from the Freesurfer format to the fsl format so that FSL-PALM
understands the input.

When the freesurfer contrasts include only one line, I can run permutations
with fspalm without errors. The problem arises when the contrast has two
lines (e.g., when including a three-level factor like in the example
"Contrast 4: group.effect.mtx" from the link
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1zRPseSPjbEGgbMXbZRKYmGKkEKOP342L-FeUKM_km6ilBsfbfQJ_8-GKG0ysjrbni7SSqZSiRJEwGoNdTaDT7odDRtL4P8fXeJYKwJhPkQkrvUtYk6NsdQmQbrH5peBojO-GhYGC4fJBL8oiTjdRUnWElMzVNTDVVzcpeyhF4J-oNKoDjCnw7KeXyN6LJukL1rX7L9IjS4gmANZHEgbA8LyjIyhGxboT3lU_JSnWQGXoN93TpE-Th6Kv5ZIGHRensM51F7oceekuHSwqwMzpsQ/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FFsgdf3G0V;
 or when including a
two-way interaction between a dichotomic factor and two covariates of
interest). You can see below the error. How can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Marina

**ERROR:**

/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/amyloid74_thickness_average/surf/lh.white

Reading input 1/1:
/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/amyloid74_thickness_stats/smoothing/gaussians/lh.fsgd_subj_gauss003.mgh

Reading design matrix and contrasts.

Error using palm_vestread (line 56)

File not in the correct format: design.con

Error in palm_miscread (line 110)

        [X.data,X.extra.PPH] = palm_vestread(X.filename);

Error in palm_takeargs (line 2111)

        tmp = palm_miscread(opts.t{t},[],[],opts.precision);

Error in palm_core (line 33)

[opts,plm] = palm_takeargs(varargin{:});

Error in palm (line 81)

palm_core(varargin{:});