External Email - Use Caution

Hi All, I've developed an open-source software for MRI pseudonymization that
uses Freesurfer so I wanted to check that I'm correctly handling the licenses.
In Freesurfer's License Agreement it says that: "If you distribute Software (as
defined below) downloaded from FreeSurfer, all of the paragraphs of Part B of
this Agreement must be included with and apply to such Software".
It is not clear to me if we should copy the relevant part into our license or
if it is ok if we add a text file in the software with Freesurfer's license. In
other words, should Part B be included inside our license or inside the
software as a file?
How should I proceed? Thanks,
Ezequiel