From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Carissa Nicole Weis
<cnw...@uwm.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 6:06 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] cross sectional vs longitudinal TRACULA reliability

Hello,

I’ve run both longitudinal and cross-sectional TRACULA pipelines on the same
dataset, and I’ve found surprisingly low correlations of FA measurements for
several tracts (as low as r= .1 in some cases). Which measurement should be
considered more reliable? I’m having a hard time deciding which set of results
to carry forward to group analysis.

Thanks,

Carissa