The format is not correct. It should be
Input SubjectID Class
You have SubjectID in there twice

On 4/1/2021 1:15 AM, Ishi Tandon AIB, Jaipur wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello FS experts,

I attempted to execute  mri_glmfit on my structural data through the following command -

mri_glmfit --y final.lh.mTBI.volume.10.mgh --fsgd FSGD/mild.tbi.fsgd dods -C contrats/HC-mTBI.mtx --surf fsaverage --cortex --glmdir lh.volume.glmdir

But it gives me an error (attached below) indicating a formatting problem in my FSGD file (attached). I have been trying to figure that out for a while. But I am unable to debug it.

Could someone please help me resolve it?
Thanks for your time.

/Regards,/
/Ishi Tandon/
/B.Tech + M.Tech - Cognitive Neuroscience/
/Amity University, Rajasthan/