From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Ornaith O Reilly
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 2:19 PM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Cortical surface analysis

        External Email - Use Caution
Hello FreeSurfer developers,

Thanks a lot for your help.  I have initialised the pialxyz the way you
suggested and made the flatmap in MatLab using the read_patch function
(screenshots attached).  I still don't understand how to convert between the
two.  For example how to see what point (x,y,z) on the pial surface corresponds
to what (x,y) point on the flatmap.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind Regards,
Ornaith

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 at 15:58, Douglas N. Greve