External Email - Use Caution

Dear Sir or Madam,
Hope you are doing well! Thank you very much for your contribution to the
freesurfer software which offers great help to research in the neuroimaging
area. However, I met a problem when using it and I hope you can help me with it.
The freesurfer version I use is freesurfer-linux-centos7_x86_64-7.1.1.tar.gz. I
hope to implement AnatomiCuts with my own data which is tractography data
(.vtk) reconstructed from HCP dataset with ukf tractography method. When I
tried to run the dmri_AnatomiCuts command (the complete command is:
dmri_AnatomiCuts -s wmparc.nii.gz -f 100307_ukf_pp.vtk -c 100 -n 14 -e 50 -o
output -d s), the following messages appears:

 ups
 ups
 ups
 ups
 ups
 ups
 queue emplace 3894
 queue emplace 0

It seems that the algorithm is running. But it just stays here and I cannot get
the final results even with input data of only 100 fibers divided into 2
clusters. I am really confused what is going on here. Are there any special
requirements for the input data?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Yuqian