You want to measure cortical thickness in standard space? It is not something we typically do, but I guess you could apply the taliarach registration to the surfaces and recompute the thickenss, eg,
mris_apply_reg --lta lh.white ../mri/transforms/talairach.lta lh.white.tal
mris_apply_reg --lta lh.pial../mri/transforms/talairach.lta lh.pial.tal
mris_place_surface --thickness lh.white.tal lh.pial.tal 20 5 lh.thickness.tal
This will generate a thickness map. You can then run
mris_anatomical_stats -t lh.thickness.tal  -th3 -mgz -cortex ../label/lh.cortex.label -f ../stats/lh.aparc.tal.stats -b -a ../label/lh.aparc.annot subjectname lh white

On 10/8/2021 9:59 AM, Dongyue Zhou wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Yes,I want to compute them in standard space.But I don't know which atlas I should use?