The direction cosines (DCs) for the row, col, and slice.

   The DCs for the row and column are obtained from DICOM (20,37),
   which is a string of the form "cx\cy\cz\rx\ry\rz". The slice DC is
   obtained from the ASCII header. The x, y, and z components are from
   three lines of the form "sSliceArray.asSlice[0].sNormal.dAAA" where
   AAA is Sag (x), Cor (y), and Tra (z). Siemens may reverse the slice
   order in order to make the images more readable by
   radiologists. This reversal is NOT accompanied by a change the
   slice direction cosine. Rather, it is indicated by the presence of
   sSliceArray.ucImageNumbAAA (any of the three). The FreeSurfer
   software reverses the slices upon read-in rather than chaning
   the direction cosine.