Hi Jee Won and Priyanka,

I created a bit of a hack that I'd like y'all to test out. Go to
https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/safelinks/greve/ (user guest, pwd
collab) and download dngtester and ventfix (you may need to chmod a+x
both of them). Run ventfix with --help to see how to run it. I've run it
on a bunch of cases, and it seems to work, but I'd like to see how it
runs on your data before I fully incorporate it into FS.

doug