From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Koen Van Leemput
<leem...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 12:44 PM
To: daedalu...@aol.com <daedalu...@aol.com>
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] run_samseg output folder permissions error

        External Email - Use Caution
This seems to have something to do with the image read/write tools in FS's
Python tools not being able to handle ushort pixel types. One way around this
would be to convert the input image into e.g., floats before calling samseg,
but for a real fix in the code I'm looking at Andrew... (?)

On Wednesday, March 9, 2022, <daedalu...@aol.com<mailto:daedalu...@aol.com>>