External Email - Use Caution

Hi Ruopeng,

Thank you for adding this feature! Much appreciated!

It doesn't seem to have worked quite yet, though:

*freeview: symbol lookup error:
/gpfs/gsfs6/users/EDB/opt/freesurfer/7.2.0/lib/qt/plugins/platforms/../../lib/libQt5XcbQpa.so.5:
undefined symbol: FT_Get_Font_Format*

I tried in two ways: (a) replacing freeview from 7.2.0 as per the
instructions, and also (b) running from the whole dev version. Both gave
the same error message.

Since we are at it :-) may I ask another related feature? In tksurfer, if
we had a bigger brain and a smaller brain, and opened them in separate
instances, we'd still see the bigger as bigger than the smaller. That is,
the default scaling was fixed regardless of the size of the surfaces. WIth
FreeView, it appears that by default the surfaces are scaled to cover some
fixed amount of the window (say, maybe 90% or so). It's fine as is just for
browsing, but if we call in a script and take screenshots, we have the
impression that the brains all have the same size, even when they differ
(sometimes substantially).

Thanks again!

All the best,

Anderson