how are you converting them?

On 7/27/2022 11:20 AM, Ariana Fei wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

We are recently trying to get cortical thickness from freesurfer and converting them to 32k. A problem we notice is that after converting to 32k, all the cortical thickness values become negative. However, when we load freesurfer thickness files in freeview, everything appears normal. We wonder if merely inverting what we currently have in 32k would be a good idea. Alternatively, we also calculated the Euclidean distance of pial and white after they have been converted into 32k space, which should be cortical thickness. However, when comparing the inverted values and the "pial-white"values, we find that there are some differences. In this case, has anyone ever had similar issues and have suggestions on which one to trust?

Thanks!

Ariana