Yes, look at the ROI analysis tutorial (eg, asegstats2table or aparcstats2table then mri_glmfit with the --table option)

On 8/13/2022 2:22 AM, Hye Min Shin wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello experts,

While going through GroupAnalysis tutorial for freesurfer (*MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "secure-web.cisco.com" claiming to be* https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/GroupAnalysis <https://secure-web.cisco.com/1vsiSpzodxBizvnBXlCu7-xP4XPwjzJ4w3O_H2Phnc0vsqMpZRz0rEKqiMW5Puygi_PzEgPwghoVAArMbdCwTTAjPfNMV3G8hIql8WKQ0Ny8pZEX2gqmZM6LwVFupm6M7RsvtHspD-NgRplh0jHlENMPbCoxKfZMVniL5U_6DhjlvowuoK1sm1cUIp18NAbLfwfy6-wGmeK0pU63EsF5QNSBZpd7GQFtepIxizy8wAxOlfdXYtvRFkS-nfL3mzdh0tgWM7yIuV6Y_8pA7gIeHHxElhZS16J4PFhZF-gfGwf0HnThoX-JLmNle92oIBgRjWC9WC7ju0G4msIVBlTMdow/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FFsTutorial%2FGroupAnalysis>), I was wondering if there was a way to analyze mri_glmfit by regions from an atlas. So instead of looking at vertex-by-vertex or clusters, I wanted to look at areas that are statistically significant by cortical atlas such as Desikan-Killiany or DK-Tourville atlas.

I understand that mri_glmfit has --label option. Can I just use this to tell mri_glmfit to use atlas label file as a mask then?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,
Julia Shin