External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer Developers,

I am encountering a weird error in performing recon-all in my dicom directory.
I believe the problem is here (snippet copied from talairach_avi.log. I have
also attached here the recon-all.log, as well as the talaraich_avi.log. Does
anyone know or have seen this problem before? I will appreciate any kind of
help, please let me know if I need to provide anything else.

FreeSurfer version: freesurfer-Darwin-OSX-stable-pub-v6.0.0-2beb96c
Platform: MacOS Monterey (apple silicon)

$Id: imgreg_4dfp.c,v 1.4 2010/02/27 01:41:53 nicks Exp $
/Applications/freesurfer/6/average/3T18yoSchwartzReactN32_as_orig.4dfp.img
256 256 256 1
1.000000 1.000000 1.000000
orientation T byte_order littleendian
Reading image:
/Applications/freesurfer/6/average/3T18yoSchwartzReactN32_as_orig.4dfp.img
dimensions: 256 256 256
mmppix: 1.0000 -1.0000 -1.0000
center: 128.0000 -129.0000 -129.0000
talsrcimg_g11.4dfp.img
256 256 256 1
1.000000 1.000000 1.000000
orientation T byte_order littleendian
Reading image: talsrcimg_g11.4dfp.img
dimensions: 256 256 256
mmppix: 1.0000 -1.0000 -1.0000
center: 128.0000 -129.0000 -129.0000
t4_read: talsrcimg_to_3T18yoSchwartzReactN32_as_orig_t4pupuÀþN
èEÑ�àÔ�àÔ7SÎ0°þN
#Öô>ÖxþN
°þN
�þN
SÎðþN

þN
Ñ@
àþN
�
Ñ read error
t4_read: transform initialized to I4
rotation matrix determinant 1.000000

Thank you in advance! I appreciate any help!

Best,

Vincent