External Email - Use Caution

Hi Freesurfer Team,

I have a question can’t understand. Why  just uses general linear model to
analysis in Freesurfer? There are a lot of models such as nonlinear model, SVM
and others. Please help me answer. Thank you so much. Additionally, as attached
picture, Do we need to transform all the data to the coronal plane? Can’t be a
sagittal and axial plane?

Thanks so much!

Best,
Yaoyun