Added this information to: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables

Michael S Collins wrote:
Brian,
This scenario is right up my alley so I will be happy to update the wiki.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 6, 2008, at 7:55 AM, Brian West <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Internal documentation?  Are you not updating the wiki?

/b

On Jun 6, 2008, at 9:49 AM, UV wrote:

Thanks Brian,

That answers my question (not complaint) perfectly.

For our internal documentation purposes, I assume, therefore, this
format:
{foo=bar}sofia/blah1/blah,{foo=baz}sofia/blah2/blah
Is equivalent to that:
{foo=bar}sofia/blah1/blah,sofia/blah2/blah

And this format:
[foo=bar]sofia/blah1/blah,sofia/blah2/blah
Means blah1 channel will have foo=bar where blah2 channel won't have
the foo
variable at all.