Klaus Teller wrote:
> I tried the following but for unknown reason, the caller is not getting
> anything:
>

>        JavaSession s = new JavaSession(uuid);
>         s.answer();
>         s.streamFile("/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/1.wav");
>         s.execute("send_dtmf", "[EMAIL PROTECTED]");
>         s.hangup();
>

> I can play the file 1.wav without problem but the "send_dtmf" is simply being
> ignored. I used wireshrack to check if maybe the outbound DTMF was sent and
> not played by my softphone. But this is not the case.

streamFile() blocks until sound file ends or a DTMF tone is received, as
detailed on the wiki:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Session_streamFile

I suspect you want some background music? I'm still trying to get my
head around which programming features to use in which circumstances,
something I've not found any clear high level guide on yet.
begin:vcard
fn:James Green
n:Green;James
org:StealthNET Ltd;Technical
adr:;;Beacon Innovation Centre;Gorleston;Norfolk;NR31 7RA;GB
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:01493 66 00 32
url:http://www.stealthnet.net
version:2.1