-Saurabh

Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:01:10 -0600From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Re: [Freeswitch-users] RTMP Support (Flash)doh, it's in java! That might be a
little more challenging.
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Anthony Minessale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
it's licensed lgpl, so it's compatible so sure why not!

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 6:55 AM, Saurabh Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Any plans on adding RTMP support to freeswitch - that could be a real killer
feature, allowing flash clients to call into Freeswitch.  Now that Red5 has
done all the hard work, it would be pretty cool if an endpoint can be
developed. -Saurabh

Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn
[EMAIL
PROTECTED]://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/listinfo/freeswitch-usersUNSUBSCRIBE:http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-usershttp://www.freeswitch.org--
 Anthony Minessale IIFreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/ClueCon
http://www.cluecon.com/AIM: anthmMSN:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/JABBER/PAYPAL:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]: irc.freenode.net #freeswitchFreeSWITCH Developer
Conferencesip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/888googletalk:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:213-799-1400-- Anthony Minessale IIFreeSWITCH