On Nov 17, 2008, at 9:18 PM, Baskar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Brain,

Hey, the guy is smart but his name ain't Brain!

I am working on DTMF signals during eavesdrop and in CONFERENCE

DTMF signal is not working through even socket api  command

I tried in conference also when we manually done in softphone it work . when i press the # button it hangup and * for mute etc. it works fine but when i pass these through event socket it does not work why?????

if i pass the DTMF digits in api command it receive a beep sound but the process is not done.

i tried i n conference the output is :

api conference 3001 dtmf 15 #

OK sent # to 15

15 is member id
# is to hangup
but it does not get hangup through api command

In barging also same problem

api uuid_send_dtmf f7666a65-5fc4-4199-bb6c-95a5e22d4515 "3210*"

-ERR no reply

I get the beep sound and there is no process done

what should be done please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

--
Warm Regards,