We can offer to you help on build and testing this modules onto Sun
servers under Solaris 5.10 and 5.11.
  Unfortunately we cannot help you with code writing bacause:
1. it needs very much time for understanding already available code;
2. now we working on a module for SS7.

  We already made build FreeSWITCH under Solaris 5.10 with gnu- and Sun-
compilers