I looked in the b-leg xml cdr and the ip address is not there (for signaling) it is only there
for media (${remote_media_ip}) which is not the same thing now, is it?

While we are at it, I noticed that the ${local_media_port} and ${remote_media_port} have the same value for each CDR (a or b leg). Shouldn't the first variable hold the port of the FS (on both legs) and the second variable the port of the client (in the a-leg) or the port of
the provider (in the b-leg)?

Anthony Minessale wrote:
outgoing calls to not have an ip value set.
if you want to store the dest ip in the cdr you need to set it as a custom variable and insert it
into your template for csv cdr or it will just be there in xml cdr