Hi Anthony,

I tried your second option, but how does it work with xml-curl then ? As far as I understand it, this doesn't work by doing a user-directory xml lookup at INVITE time, or does it ?

Or does it want to generate an ACL at FS startup and filling up all the allow-nodes by polling the entire domain, filtering out all users with CIDR entry and putting those in the ACL itself ?

If so, is that the reason why FS tries (at startup) to POST to the webserver with: hostname = test &section = directory &tag_name = domain &key_name=name&key_value=test.com&domain=test.com&purpose=network-list

?

Thanks & regards,

Leon