I'm going to guess you're not on SVN trunk?  what rev are you on?

/b

On Mar 31, 2009, at 8:04 AM, Andy Ayers wrote:

Hi,

I'm using freeswitch as a glorified answering machine. FS registers with a VOIP gateway and all calls into the gateway go through an ivr menu and are allowed to leave a message which gets recorded to a file. The FS box is behind a NAT firewall. Everything works fine except that intermittently, calls keep getting cut off after a number of seconds.

I've attached a snapshot of the log at the point that the call gets cut off, can anyone suggest why this is happening or how I can prevent it?

Many thanks
Andy
Freeswitch-users mailing list
Freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org