Hi,

I am trying to use FS to make outgoing SIP calls. I have a number of
gateways that can make the call. However, if one of them is down or has
some other problem then I would like to detect that quickly.

I intended to use the provisional '100 Trying' message for this... if it
hasn't been received in a couple of seconds then go on and try the next
gateway.

But I can't find a flag/event/state which corresponds to receipt of this
message. Can anyone tell me where I should be looking? I put a debug print
in sofia_event_callback for every event but there doesn't seem to be one
fired for this condition.

Thanks in advance.

{P^/
John