The first is an error that is unrelated to the second error.

Check out freeswitch.xml.fsxml line 2423 you'll have an extra </ context> line there.

/b

On Apr 29, 2009, at 10:21 AM, Gerry Hull wrote:

All of a sudden I'm getting this startup error when I start FreeSwitch:

C:\DVLP\FreeSwitch>freeswitch
Error including C:\DVLP\FreeSwitch\conf\autoload_configs\.. \sip_profiles\internal/*.xml (Invalid argument) Cannot Initialize [[error near line 2423]: unexpected closing tag </ context>]

However, none of the files in conf have a tag called </context>. All files are conforming xml. I can't seem to find what's changed.

Any ideas?

Brian West
br...@freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com