Have you tried on non-ec2 installs? Maybe some setting on the EC2 instance is messing with it. Also don't hijack threads please! :)

/b

On Apr 30, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Chris Fowler wrote:

I'm using FreeSWITCH (Build 13168M) and we're having intermittent multi-second delays on conference bridges with more than three participants (this is not a new issue - just bubbled to the top of the stack to address).

The server is running on Amazon's AWS c1.medium instance, CentOS 5.0 with Kernel 2.6.18 32-bit i386.

I recorded a conference which shows the problem nicely:
http://cfowl.postinbox.com/c.wav

Callers are coming on via the internal sofia profile from various physical locations. I'm not sure how to proceed with debugging this issue - advice welcome.

Brian West
br...@freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com