Firstly, thanks for continuing to provide a superior piece of VOIP software.

I have a couple of small and unrequested suggestions:

1:  have "make current" after the svn update do ` (./configure && make) || (./boostrap.sh && configure && make)` instead of what it does now which is presumably the first piece only
2:  have the uninstall target back up your current binaries before removing them, and include some info about restoring them, for us idiots who neglect to do such things as

   tar czf "freeswitch-bin-`date`.tgz" /usr/local/freeswitch/bin

before charging ahead with our dependable "make current && make install" procedures.