we created a #freeswitch-gui channel for talks such as these... I'm the only one idling in it most of the time, though :-(

-Ray

Michael Collins wrote:

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Matthew Lockwood <matthew.lockw...@gmail.com <mailto:matthew.lockw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I'm about to start creating one. I think FS needs a UI comparable
    to FreePBX or similar. It's the next project on my list. It would
    certainly be a boost to the FS project and user acceptance.

Be sure to check with Bougyman on IRC. He is planning on releasing an open-source, MIT-licensed FS-GUI w/ underlying framework. Last I heard he said week of June 15. Note: he said that it will require Ruby plus Rack and PostgreSQL.

-MC