The bigger question is why was it finding that IP if it was wrong.

/b

On Jun 12, 2009, at 10:24 PM, John Wehle wrote:

Yep ... that's my SOP.

Looking at the internal.xml supplied with the new FS I see:

   <param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="auto-nat"/>
   <param name="ext-sip-ip" value="auto-nat"/>

Once I commented out those entries everything worked fine.

I'm kind of surprised that this default changed ... the older FS came
with these commented out and worked fine in the simple configuration
where the server and phones are on the same network segment.

In any case my config has been adjusted, things are working, it's
Friday, and I get to go home so life is good. :-)

-- John

Brian West
br...@freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com