Mitchel Constantin <mythical...@weavver.com> wrote:
> 5. My phones now register using the correct domain name (i.e. weavver.com)
> instead of the IP address (205.134.225.20) as the domain.
> 6. Now the problem... My originate command no longer works using the new
> syntax: originate
> sofia/internal/mythicalbox%weavver.comsofia/internal/johndoe%
> weavver.com
>
> The phones do show up as registered when I type "sofia status profile
> internal":

What happens if you use the following syntax?

originate user/ph...@domain extension

e.g.
originate user/1...@example.com 3000
to connext u...@example.com to extension 3000.

My other advice would be to read the FreeSWITCH log files carefully. Also, use
the sofia_contact command to find out how the registered users will be called
when the syntax mentioned above is used. Make sure that everything will go
where you want it.