From: freeswitch-users-boun...@lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-boun...@lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Phillip
Jones
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:46 AM
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] managed_mod directories

Hi there,

Using windows with the pre-compiled binary / msi found via the WIKI

Using mod_managed with no problems however:

mod_managed appears to require I create a directory 'managed' under C:\Program
Files (x86)\FreeSWITCH\mod

BUT also requires that I place my .dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSWITCH\mod
and NOT C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSWITCH\mod\managed

thus making C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSWITCH\mod\managed redundant

Anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks!

Phillip Jones