What do the debug logs on fs say when you try to put the call on hold?

Mike

On Aug 6, 2009, at 1:01 PM, Kozak Vladimir wrote:

The scenario is the following:
FS User A dial an extension
Extention opens outbound socket channel to my application
My application bridges the call to FS User B
The application check for CHANNEL_BRIDGED event and stores Other-leg- unique-id The application sends hold to the bridged channel using SendMsg with Other-leg-unique-id User B is placed on hold but no music on hold is played to the caller (User A)

I have outbound socket channel and the following sequence of commands/event:
listening on [any] 8084 ...
connect to [172.26.200.251] from centos4-4-vm.abisoft.spb.ru [172.26.200.250] 34000
connect