Hi, I'm trying to evaluate the OpenZAP/Sangoma-support in Windows, using PRI E1
connections.

I'm aware it's not yet to be considered as stable, but I'd still want to try it
out some, and also help detecting bugs while I'm at it :)

Anyway, I have a couple of questions:

1. Has anyone tested it in Windows at all? I know the build-files for Visual
Studio has only been checked in for a couple of months, so that's why I'm
asking.

2. Does anyone have any directions how to configure the driver within Windows?
Should I use BitStream or HDLC, and how should the channel groups be configured?

I have built everything correctly, and I've succeeded to open (some of) the
channels when I configure each channel in a separate group, but I don't think
that's the way it should be done...

Any suggestions welcome!

/Peter