Replying again asking for help on the same thing over and over won't get you far on this list. It'll usually get you ignored. Can you explain what you're trying to do better? Why are you needing an alarm? what purpose?

/b

On Aug 10, 2009, at 11:29 PM, velusamy velu wrote:

Dear Greats,
    Could you please help me to solve this problem?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: velusamy velu <velu.techni...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 12:08 PM
Subject: ALARM signal in esl libraries
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org

Dear All,
I have registered ALARM signal in my perl program to handle the DTMF digit timeout. When ALARM signal generated the connection with ESL is automatically closed.

I have checked the connection with "connected: function, it returns 0.

Why the connection was closed?
Is there any idea to alive the connection after ALARM signal generation??

Please help me.........

Thanks,
Velusamy