I had the sweet surprise to find the installer packaged with FreePBX...
really great! Why it has not been advertised as it deserves? It worked like
a breeze once launched, with the automatic configuration and all of that.,
Only thing: once stopped I cannot get it to load sofia profiles anymore -
issueing sofia status doesn't show anything. I had to copy internal.xml and
default.xml from a previous installation and everything got to work again -
but no FreePBX anymore :( I'm sure I'm missing something important.
Can you give me a hint? Should sofia profiles be served by curl or
something?

Thanks,
   Raffaele