Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA + Loadbalancing
From: "Pete Mueller" <p...@privateconnect.com>
Date: Sat, August 29, 2009 2:25 pm
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org

I am also in the process of playing around with FS running inside Xen Virtual Machines with "mirrored" VMs on a second failover system. So far, the initial tests are promising.  I can see a 2-3 sec "hiccup" in the net traffic during the live migration of the Xen VM.  My calls do not drop, but I will stress that I'm only running test cases at this time, I am not using real world traffic.

Once I figure it all out, I'll report it here.

-pete