Hi,

Thanks for reply.  Actually I'm currently running asterisk and for billing
I'm using MySQL database. In the database i've listed various destination
against their different rates. When call is made a script which queries
MySQL for billing. My question is, how can I do this in FS using mod
nibbles(note: I'm running asterisk in realtime)? And my other question is,
will MySQL authenticates each time when call is made on FS?

Kindly advise me.

--
Regards,

Ahmed Munir