Hi!

Callcentric <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Provider_Configuration:_Callcentric> offers a package called IP Freedom <http://www.callcentric.com/rate_plans01.php>. It costs nothing and will allow you to test FS.

Carlos

Erwin Davis wrote:
Hi, I installed internal freeSWITCH in my LAN and want to see if I can dial out / dial in. Could anyone suggest one Telephone Service provider which is capable of connecting with FreeSWITCH and CHEAP/even FREE if possible? At this moment, I want to prove it is working with the real outside world. Thanks,