From: freeswitch-users-boun...@lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-boun...@lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Brian
West
Sent: 07 October 2009 19:07
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] NAT problems - sorry

s/auto-nat/$realip/ then forward the rtp ports and sip ports.

/b
PS chances are you have to ENABLE upnp.

On Oct 7, 2009, at 12:58 PM, Andy wrote:

Many thanks Brian, the firewall docs assure me it is uPnp but is probably
lying or a poor implementation. Could you point me to the right section of
the Wiki to tell me how to do this manually as I've been scouting for some
time and can;t seem to find the right thing. sorry if I'm being blind.