Please see default.xml dialplan at the top in SVN.

/b

On Nov 23, 2009, at 7:26 PM, Adam Ford wrote:

Is there a standard module for FreeSWITCH out there that people use for routing calls based on business hours and a holiday schedule? Or is everyone just creating their own in the XML dialplan?(which seems pretty simple)

I can’t seem to find anything on the wiki, but might just be searching for the wrong thing. I am relatively new at FreeSWITCH and would rather follow what the community has decided is the best practice, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel myself.

Thanks for any input,
-Adam